Saturday, April 30, 2011

Self Care Girl Likes...

“I shall need to sleep three weeks on end to get rested from the rest I've had” - Thomas Mann




Self Care Girl Likes......WEEKENDS!

First,  I was thinking of how much I love sleeping in on the weekend....but then I remembered,  I really like to get up early sometimes on a weekend morning-before everyone else is up- and just enjoy my cup of coffee and quiet morning solitude.

The real truth is that I love my weekends.   Especially the lazy ones...when the sun is shining...and the possibilities of the day are endless.   (Today is going to be one of those days!)

Weekends- those fabulous little breaks from work we get to devote just to resting and having fun- are just good Self Care!

I hope you will take the time to enjoy one soon!

Take Good Care!

1 comment:

Samantha Sotto said...

Who doesn't love weekends? Hope you have a great one! :)