Sunday, April 3, 2011

Self Care Girl Is On A Business Trip

Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.  ~Seneca

 
I will be away from my computer today as I just arrived in the Charleston, South Carolina and need to get myself situated.  
I will be here for three weeks leading a project that has nothing to do with promoting Self Care...but I do love my job (the one that pays the bills) and THAT ,my friends, IS very good self care.

I will continue my posts this week...until then, be sure to spend some time OFF-LINE this week too!

Take Good Care!

2 comments:

Mami Made It said...

This week spring has sprung finally over here with really warm degress, so I have a lot to do in my garden. Today we have our first barbecue this year! Yeah!
Have a good trip!

kitkat said...

hope u have a lovely time in SC!