Saturday, April 2, 2011

Self Care Girl Likes....

I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude.  - Unknown


This Week  Self  Care Girl Likes....

Goat Milk Soap From Udder Sense


I purchased chocolate Easter Bunny soaps from Udder Sense this year.  This way I can stick to my diet and still indulge my desire to have chocolate Easter Bunnies around for Easter.  

These smell just  fabulous and they look so real that I decided I better label the one I sent to my grandmother  so she wouldn't eat it!



All of Udder Sense soaps are made from goat's milk and natural ingredients- so they are good for you!   My favorite scents are the blackberry vanilla and the coconut lime verbena.   Scented soaps are a great idea if you are looking for a small and affordable way to treat yourself!

Udder Sense has a website where you can purchase their soaps, and a blog where you can learn about the current goings-on down on the farm! 

Check 'em out!

Take Good Care!

3 comments:

Muriel said...

Thanks for sharing this. I have to admit that I am not a huge fan of goat's milk (the smell...not nice). Will need to try to get over my dislike...

Self Care Girl said...

I didn't notice it in these soaps. Goat's milk is actually very good for your skin. Check out the site. There is a section that tells how they make their soaps and what benefit each ingredient provides.

dREaMinGiRL said...

I am not a Goat Milk Soap user too.. But the smell was great I can;t get over it. I can't even move on a day without using it! I admit that this soap changes my life!