Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome to My Self Care Blog! (This is a repost of my first blog from one year ago)

"To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life" -Robert Louis Stevenson



















 This year I am making a commitment to take better care of myself. This blog is where I intend to document my self care journey.

Self care is about self awareness, honesty, acceptance and self improvement. It includes looking deeply at oneself, honoring one's strengths, recognizing one's weaknesses and doing whatever it takes to evolve those pieces into a better, more healthy person.

By making this commitment to self care, I hope to live life more fully and also to become a stronger and more positive influence in the lives of those I love.

You are very welcome to join me on this journey.   I look forward to reading your comments, hearing your wisdom and getting to know you!  

Take good care!

No comments: