Sunday, April 17, 2011

Self Care Girl Is Site Seeing


It is not down in any map; true places never are.  ~Herman Melville



Sorry I missed your visit...but it is Sunday- and I have chosen this as my one "unplugged" day for the week.

Mr Self Care and I are taking advantage of my last weekend in S. Carolina (I am here for work).  We still have so much to see and do here.

The weather in Charleston is absolutely beautiful.  It feels like summertime.  While at home in Seattle, it is pretty miserable and doesn't quite feel like spring yet.  So, it would be a complete shame to spend the day in front of a computer.

Not sure what we are going to do with our day yet...but Mr S.C. wants to try some she-crab soup and we both want to find a good beach.  Yesterday we went to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens.   It was absolutely gorgeous.  The picture above is of us at the garden.   (BTW:  Mr SC is 6'6"- so I am really not as short as I appear there - I am just a full foot shorter than him!)

Hope you get to spend some quality time with someone you love today too!

Take Good Care!

No comments: