Thank God Its Friday! I have a bit of writer's block today. So glad I made it through this week that I can barely conjur up a good discussion. I think it is best when all else ecapes you, to just take a moment and show gratitude.
No matter what happened this week, I am sure there were people who made your week memorable.
A few highlighted people in my life this week (this is by no means an exhaustive list) :
- Started with a pedicure and manicure. Toy, at Gold Nails, was so sweet and she is an artiste!
- My son skyped me on Mother's Day, it was so good to see his face (even with a few scratches from falling off of his bike)
- My dear husband has been putting up with my packing and unpacking all week! We sat out on the deck and ate pizza the other night and talked about our trip.
- My best friend, Mel, brought home Coronas and lime on Tuesday and tonight we went walking down by the river this evening. I am so glad she has moved closer!
- My friend and mentor, Keith, brought me chocolate covered Macadamia nuts and listened while I grumbled about work. He always makes me feel so capable!
- Crystal, Dana, Michelle, P.J. Mom....thank you for lending me an ear!