Friday, May 14, 2010

People Who Touched My Life This Week...

“Life's truest happiness is found in friendships we make along the way.”

Thank God Its Friday!  I have a bit of writer's block today.    So glad I made it through this week that I can barely conjur up a good discussion.   I think it is best when all else ecapes you, to just take a moment and show gratitude.  

No matter what happened this week, I am sure there were people who made your week memorable.

A few highlighted people in my life this week (this is by no means an exhaustive list) :
  • Started with a pedicure and manicure.  Toy, at Gold Nails, was so sweet and she is an artiste!
  • My son skyped me on Mother's Day, it was so good to see his face (even with a few scratches from falling off of his bike)
  • My dear husband has been putting up with my packing and unpacking all week!  We sat out on the deck and ate pizza the other night and talked about our trip.
  • My best friend, Mel, brought home Coronas and lime on Tuesday and tonight we went walking down by the river this evening.  I am so glad she has moved closer! 
  • My friend and mentor, Keith, brought me chocolate covered Macadamia nuts and listened while I grumbled about work.   He always makes me feel so capable!
  • Crystal, Dana, Michelle, P.J. Mom....thank you for lending me an ear!
I really am blessed by so many great friends! Your kindness and support means the world to me.  Thank you!

No comments: