Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bon Voyage!


“Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard



As you are reading this- I am probably in the air on my way to the Kaua'i.   (Yey!)

I decided to bring my lap top on this vacation so that I can journal (via self care girl) our wonderful adventures in paradise. 

So come on along!  Did you think I would just leave all of my favorite facebook fans behind this trip?  I may not have been able to fit you all in my bag ( I did try- but I am a notorious over-packer!), but certainly we can take advantage of our current technologies to bring a little bit of the islands to you. 

If you are someone who travels extensively and are looking to learn more about Kaua'i,  I hope that I can provide you some good suggestions.

If you are someone who would love to travel, but feel you haven't got the means to do this.  I hope to provide you some inspiration.   Travel is important to Mr Self Care and I.  We prioritize and set money aside for it each year.   If you want to go somewhere, set your mind on it, plan for it and just do it. 

I will try to post something each day! 

Vacations are good self care!

No comments: