Here is my to-do list of 25 Things I want to accomplish in the new year.
Research shows we are 80% more likely to reach our goals if we write them down. Research also shows that we are more successful if we focus on one clear goal at a time. (I will have to keep this in mind).
I will provide monthly status on my progress...
- Run a 5k
- Take a Tropical Holiday
- Hike to Lake Annette and camp
- Go Kayaking
- Lose 50lbs
- Get 10,000 fans on Self Care Girl
- Simplify everything I can
- Make a Sourdough starter and bake our bread, instead of buy
- Continue to maintain Debt Free lifestyle (Focus on mortgage pay down)
- Grow an herb garden
- Go Sailing
- Sew something
- Use my Art Supplies
- Begin writing book
- Be the most amazing Matron of Honor EVER
- Go at least 4 times to see Jake's band play
- Remove the Mercury from my mouth
- Switch to healthier household cleaners
- Read 12 Books (1 per month)
- Replace my old furniture.
- Remodel the Rental Property
- Re-read Decision Modeling Text Book
- Eat Better - Learn more about (and incorporate) more Raw and Fermented foods
- Take Weekend Away with My Sister
- Unplug on Sundays