"It is easier to stay well, than to get well"
The last thing you want this joyous season is to be cut down in the middle of the festivities with an illness. Take these 5 steps to keep your’elf healthy:
- Get enough sleep- your body and mind need time to refresh and recharge
- Wash your hands- more people are out and about this time of year and they aren’t just spreading holiday cheer. Reduce your exposure to germs by lathering up.
- Eat healthy and unprocessed as much as you can. Schedule in healthy snacks. This time of year, we are prone to overindulge and if we are not consciously fitting in the good stuff, we might miss it.
- Go outside. Walking in a Winter Wonderland is a good way to get some exercise and some fresh air. It will also put some healthy color in your cheeks!
- Watch your sugar intake. There is lots of it about these days. Studies show that eating even a little bit of sugar may depress your immune system. Seek healthy sweetener alternatives in your baking.
Take Good Care!
Self Care Girl
Holiday 'Elf Care Specialist