"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw
"Your children need your presence, more than your presents" - Jesse Jackson
Come on...you know you want to! The best 'Elves knows how important play time is. Its brings us joy, spreads cheer and is very good for our souls!
Here is a list of fun stuff that you may have forgotten to do while you
have been bustling about making the holiday memorable:
1) Make a snow angel (Yes, that is Self Care Girl in the photo above. I am a professional snow angel artiste!)
2) Build a snow fort.
3) Have a snowball fight (especially good if you can throw the first one and run away in time!)
4) When you come in from playing outside, serve up hot cocoa and pull out a board game
5) Go Sledding!
6) Build a snowman
7) No snow? Go ice skating or roller skating! Try something new!
8) Play poker and bet Christmas cookies
9) Build a Gingerbread McMansion (Play Christmas music loudly too!)
10) Have a caroling party with friends
Don't put off playing this holiday. Try to sandwich your holiday chores in between the play time, instead of the other way around...the chores are NOT as important as the play time is! Seriously!
Take Good Care
Self Care Girl
'Elf Care Specialist