The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe. ~Mark Twain, "Roughing It"
Self Care Girl is up,up and away from her laptop today. Flying from Seattle to Charleston, S.C. to finish a project there.
I am wishing a very Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. It is the toughest and MOST important job there is! I encourage you to take really good care of yourself - you are a VIP and people count on you- So do everything you can to be the best you can be!
- Take time for yourself regularly - visit friends, exercise, sleep!
- Talk nice to yourself - you ARE special and perfect just the way you are!
- Do something nice for yourself - little things like a bouquet of tulips or a new bubble bath can have huge impact.
- Hug your kidlets - Human touch is good for you and them!
- Eat healthy- it will not only make you healthy, but it sets a good example for your children.
Take Good Care!