Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time Warp...

“What is important in life is life, and not the result of life.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 
Digital Artwork is "Time Warp" by Chuck Brittenham

In 100 Years...None of Us Will Be Here

Now, doesn't that just put every little thing into its proper perspective?

Whatever is stressing you out today, or making you unhappy, or super duper mad is incredibly small when you view it through the 100 year time warp.     I am not making light of what you are experiencing, but instead of drowning in despair, sometimes it works to take a huge step back and see things from another viewpoint.

The 100 year time warp gives me hope.   I know the world will be a much different place in a century...I hope we keep improving it.    I promise to do my part.

Take Good Care!

No comments: