Sunday, March 13, 2011

Self Care Girl is Connecting "Actually" Today

“When we get too caught up in the busyness of the world, we lose connection with one another - and ourselves” - Jack Kornfield



Sorry I missed your visit...but it is Sunday and I have made a commitment to disconnect from the world wide web each week on this day.   So if you are not "actually" in front of me, I am afraid I am not going to be connecting with you.  LOL!

 

This gives me dedicated time to focus on my husband, my home and my own self care.  These things are important to me, so I am walking the talk.

 

While you are here...please take a look around- read some of my previous posts.  I love reading your comments, and I would love to have you follow the blog too!

 

Take Good Care!

Self Care Girl

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop. If you get a minute please drop by and follow back. Have a great day!
http://alittleoftheother.com

Agasel said...

That's interesting, I do weekly sabatical from the internet as well! It's the only way I can actually get things done, as opposed to reading about how to get things done.